Friday, March 25, 2011

Planning Part 1

Planning is an important part of success. You plan for your education, weddings, vacations…all in anticipation of the end result. It isn’t any different when you begin a new lifestyle change, diet or fitness routine.
Once you have your goal set, whether it’s losing weight or building muscle, or just getting “in better shape”, you need to figure out how you are going to accomplish that goal.
Set some time aside to formulate your plan of action. Ask yourself a few questions. Do I have a specific date in mind? How much do I want to lose? How much time do I have each week, (day) to put into my workouts? Do I want to workout each day or 3 days a week? Do I want to go to the gym, or work out at home?
Once you have answered these questions, you are ready to form a plan of action. With this plan in hand, it will be much easier to prepare your schedule for the week (or month) and improve your chances of success.

No comments: