Sunday, August 14, 2011

I've Been Nominated!

The Versatile Blogger Award
Posted on Aug. 17, 2011 by GetFitChick

To my surprise, I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! Alhely, at On My Way to Being a Chick and Fit Mommy, nominated me for the Versatile Blogger reward! This came as a huge surprise considering my blog is quite new! Thanks a bunch!


There were some rules attached to receiving the reward, a great way to get to know all the new blogs you visit!

The Rules after accepting the Versatile Blogger Award are:
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
Share 7 things about yourself

Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.

7 Things About Myself
·       I went back to school (part-time) last fall to obtain my BS in Nutrition.
·       I love to travel, although I don’t get to do it much.
·       I am obsessed with salsa and chips.
·       I would love to retire at the beach and open a seasonal coffee shop.
·       I am a magazine junkie. I love to read any and all fitness/health related magazines.
·       I may not get dressed until noon on Sundays.
·       I am a coffee junkie – straight up black.


The Blogs I Picked:
1.      On My Way to Being a Chic and Fit Mama - - Of course, because she nominated me. But, she doesn’t have to redo her requirements.
2.      Uberlibrariana
4.      Living The Dream
5.      Clairejustineoxox
8.      The Fitness Gourmet
9.      Cranky Fitness

Thanks for all having unique and awesome blogs!

2 comments:

fancy nancy said...

Thanks for the nom!! I agree...retiring on the beach is an absolute dream for me!!!

Marisa @ The Pace of my Life said...

Saw your post on Fitblogger on FB and your blog comment. Looking forward to following your blog. :)