Thursday, December 1, 2011

Product Review - THE GOOD BEAN, ROASTED CHICKPEAS


Now these are the peas worth trying -The Good Bean dry-roasted chickpeas.  
I wasn’t sure what to expect with my first bite-they are delicious! They are slightly smaller than I anticipated, with a soft crunchy texture.   They come in four flavors – Sweet Cinnamon, Smoky Chili & Lime, Sea Salt, and Cracked Pepper, and although I like them all, the Sweet Cinnamon and Sea Salt are my favorites.  I found myself dipping into the Sweet Cinnamon, maybe a little too frequently!
They make a great healthy on-the-go snack, especially for kids. With 7 grams of protein and fiber per serving, the will help satisfy that need for a crunch. They are gluten-free and low glycemic with no artificial ingredients, and retail for about $2.50 per bag.
Go on over to their website: The Good Bean and give them a look around. You can also find them on facebook @ The Good Bean.

No comments: