Saturday, June 16, 2012

MostFit Suspension Strap Review


For the person who works out at home, weights can be an expensive investment. So I love it when I can offer a way to provide strength training without a big price tag.

I think by now everyone has heard of suspension training.  Suspension training is an approach to fitness training that uses a system of ropes and webbing called a "suspension trainer" to allow the user to work against their own body weight.

Andrew Gavigan, designer of the MostFit™ resistance trainer, sent me a suspension strap to try for myself. Now, I have used suspension straps at my local gym and love them. No matter your fitness level, the first time you use it – it is tough! It requires you to use muscles that aren’t always relied upon in a traditional gym workout.

The MostFit™ Suspension Strap is a single, contained unit; all adjustments are made using your own body! The angle of the body changes the resistance for every inch you step forward or back -- offering the ability to increase or decrease your challenge, intensity, and the impact on your joints.

It’s easy to use, just anchor it over a door, making sure the ends are lined up and door is secure (don’t want to fall on your keester or smack your head) – and bam – you’re ready to work out! They are lightweight and easy to carry so you could also anchor it around a tree or playground equipment in the park. It’s an excellent way to maintain your workouts while you travel; I took mine with me when I went to visit my family for a week.

Here is a video showing basic moves using the MostFit™ Suspension System.



What I love most: Easy to install, portable and inexpensive – only $29.95.
What I would like to see: A way to make the straps adjustable.

Would I recommend this product – Absolutely!

To learn more, or purchase one for yourself, visit their website Most-fit.com

About MostFit™
Created by fitness guru and personal trainer Andrew Gavigan, the MostFit™ resistance trainer was designed to be easy to use for anyone, anytime, anywhere.
MostFit™ utilizes body weight to create a leaner, sculpted physique. MostFit™ is designed to strengthen the core, while improving balance, flexibility, and total body strength, anywhere, anytime.
Lose weight, reduce stress, and get stronger with the easy to use strap that includes foot cradles and hand straps. MostFit™  easily mounts to any door frame and can easily be secured onto most heavy workout machines, furniture, and stationary structures – no hooks or screws required!
Promote a healthy lifestyle and become leaner and stronger with MostFit™ resistance training!

2 comments:

Tara burner said...

I LOVE my most fit suspension straps!!!

Jenn said...

Oh! i want one!!!