Friday, March 16, 2012

What type of Massage Oil do you use? A review for KM Fantasy Massage Oil Candle


If you work intensely for an extended amount of time, you know how good it feels to get a massage and have all those knots in your muscles rubbed out.

So when KM Fantasy sent me a massage oil candle to test and review, I was both intrigued and delighted – a massage was now mandatory!

I have used massage oils before, but not in the form of a candle. This little gift had come just in time too. I have been doing and intense workout program for the last eight weeks and I was in great need of having my muscles given a good rub down.

It had also been a very busy and stressful few weeks and I needed a little fun and adventure, so I decided my extended weekend trip to the beach would be the perfect opportunity to test this candle.

The night we arrived, I opened the candle and inhaled the scent deeply – mmmmm, chocolate mint! I could feel myself relaxing already. Now, to receive a proper massage, you have to set the mood. With lights low, we lit the candle. It smelled great! I was already feeling more relaxed.

Following directions, we let the candle burn for approximately 20 minutes, and then snuffed the wick. My boyfriend poured the oil on my back and began massaging it into the skin. Oh. My. Heaven. This candle is great! The oil was warm and soothing and the aroma of chocolate mint was relaxing. I could feel the knots melting out of my muscles. Afterwards, my skin felt soft and silky smooth. This candle is now going to be my go-to oil treatment for all my massages.

Even though I used this massage oil candle to relieve my muscles, it was actually developed to help couples get in touch with their sensual side, invoking a romantic evening. However you choose to use it, I promise you, you will love it!

These candles come in three scents — Luscious Lemon SoufflĂ©, Arousing Chocolate Mint and Euphoric Coconut. They were developed to help couples surrender to their sensual senses for some frolic fun but no matter how they are used – they are fabulous!

Massage Candles are massage oil in a solid form made from 100% natural ingredients that melt at a low-temperature so the oil never burns hot enough to burn your skin. If you are looking for something new to try, hop on over to KM Fantasy and check out their selection of products.


Another reason for a massage: For the same reasons that a massage is relaxing, it can also soothe anxiety and depression. Massage reduces levels of the stress hormone cortisol, resulting in lifted spirits and often lower blood pressure. It can also boost the neurotransmitters serotonin and dopamine, which are involved in depression.

Disclaimer: KM Fantasy sent me the candle to try for free. This review represents my opinions only.

No comments: