I love the look of sexy round shoulders and they are my favorite body part to work in the gym. If you need to shape yours up a bit, give this work out a try. Make sure that you use enough weight to be challenging without compromising form. Shoulders are easy to injure so it is better to go a little lighter until they become stronger. You can do this work out twice in one week, leaving 3-4 days in between.
Cuban Raise 2 sets of 10
Side Raises 2 sets of 12
DB or Bar Overhead Press 1 set ea. 12, 10, 8
Front Raise 2 sets of 12
Leaning Side Raise 3 sets of 12
You may never have heard of the Cuban Raise, but it is a great way to strengthen your rotator cuffs. It can be done with dumbbells, curl bar, or a straight bar. You do not need to use a heavy weight while doing this exercise.
If you choose to use a bar for the overhead press, check this video. Click on the name of the exercise and it will take you to a video.
Now I want to share some blogger love!
There are several giveaways going on in the blogger world right now:
1. Get Fit Naturally – Don’t forget our Click Espresso Protein Powder Giveaway
2. Duck on the Run has several giveaways going on this week. Check her preview here.
3. Food Be Fit is giving away Lucy’s Cookies – hurry it ends Sunday night!
4. Running, Loving, Living is giving away some Sharkies energy chews – hurry it ends Monday night!
5. Leafy Not Beefy is giving away 2 tops – check them out here.